The last problem you need when travelling is the unexpected cost of a medical emergency. Avoid the financial risk with comprehensive travel coverage.
Visitors to Canada
For visitors to Canada, emergency medical expenses can be overwhelming. Are you planning a trip to Canada? Maybe someone special is coming to Canada to visit you. Either way, it should be a safe and enjoyable visit. But since anything can happen, such as an unexpected illness or injury, make sure you've got the proper coverage. Talk to us today about travel insurance.
Every time you travel outside your home country, you may be leaving the benefits and coverage of your home health plan behind.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that all visitors to Canada purchase health coverage when they arrive in the country. Canada does not pay for hospitals or medical services for visitors. Depending on the nature of your trip, you may even require a medical examination.
For more information, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca
Are you planning a family vacation or business trip? Perhaps you want to head south for a change of scenery. Travelling can be an adventure. But to keep your trip from being too much of an adventure, due to an unexpected illness or accident, make sure you're protected. Talk to us today about travel insurance.
- Essentially, there are three reasons you should purchase insurance for travel.
- With any trip, there is always the potential that you may experience illness or injury due to traveling conditions.
- Next, you may want to protect yourself in case of any accidents (major or minor) associated with your travel experience.
- Last, you should consider theft protection-especially when traveling outside the country.
It doesn't really matter.
Why? Because when a trip takes an unexpected turn, only travel insurance has you covered.
It's complete medical protection.
Your health is your greatest gift - make sure you have adequate health insurance before you go!
It's complete trip protection.
Travel insurance also protects you from the financial consequences of unexpected changes in travel plans. From last minute trip cancellations to accidents, baggage losses and robbery, it's always there.
Key Features & Benefits Medical Services In event of an emergency, your coverage includes:
- Hospital charges while an in-patient including services and supplies
- Emergency treatment as an out-patient in a hospital
- Services of a licensed physician, surgeon, anesthetist or nurse
- Services of a chiropractor, physiotherapist, chiropodist, osteopath or podiatrist
- Local ambulance, including mountain and sea rescue
- Prescribed drugs while hospitalized or following a doctor consultation
- Emergency dental treatment
- Medical transport
- Repatriation in case of insured's death