Business Succession Planning
Business Succession Planning is a strategy to ensure personal and financial security
when transferring the ownership
of a business from one generation to the next.
You should be able to answer the following questions:
- What will happen to my business in the event of my death, disability or retirement?
- How will my family or I get money out of the business?
- To what extent will my children be involved in the business? Who will run it?
- Are the key managers adequately insured?
- If I sell the business, how should the sale be structured?
Having a sound Business Succession Plan in place will give you and your investors peace of mind knowing that your business is financially protected, regardless of what the future may hold.
A complete financial planning for your business requires a succession plan that considers your personal and business situation. Learn how Sunil Bhushan can help in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville and Richmond Hill.